NWFA Certified Professionals will hold an Inspector Symposium in Orlando, Fla., on April 13, the final day of the NWFA Wood Flooring Expo.
The event will begin at 8 a.m. and end at 5 p.m., and it is only available to NWFACP-certified inspectors. Topics of discussion will include:
- NWFACP update
- “Go/No-Go of Inspection Techniques and Report Writing” from Jon Namba (Namba Services Inc.)
- “Problems and Causes in Bamboo Flooring” from Dan Harrington (Golden State Flooring)
- “Advancements in Moisture Testing” from Claudia Lezell (Inspections Too Inc. dba Floor Technology Institute)
- “What You Thought You Knew About Sand & Finish” from Mike Sundell
- “Ask the Experts Q&A” with Brian Bond (Virginia Tech); Dan Harrington; Todd Schutte (Bona US); Mike Sundell; Claudia Lezell; Jon Namba; Charles Peterson (CP Wood Floors); Kevin Mullany (Benchmark Wood Floors) and Steve Marley (Johnson Premium Hardwood Flooring)
- Lab Tests for Product Issues from Brian Bond
Participants will earn three NWFA degree credits for attending the Inspector Symposium and three credits for attending the Wood Flooring Expo.
By registering before Jan. 15, attendees are eligible to receive $50 off of the Symposium registration fee or $150 off the combined Full Expo and Symposium registration fee. There are also early bird discounts for making hotel reservations at the Gaylord Palms by Jan. 15.